Presenters or organisations are invited to submit an abstract of no more than 300 words. All proposals will be reviewed by the Program Committee. Presentations will be selected that provide a program offering a comprehensive and diverse treatment of issues.
In order to submit we require:
- Create a login with your contact details
- A title for your presentation
- Your bio (no more than 100 words)
- Details of any co-authors/presenters and their bio.
- Your 300 word abstract / description of presentation
- Accept terms and conditions
There are 3 options for presentations which you can select in the online submission form:
- 30 minute oral presentation
- 7 minute oral presentation
- Marina design case study
Please see below for more information.
- Submissions open
- Submissions close: Monday 12th November 2018
- Notification to Authors: Monday 26 November 2018
- Author Acceptances Due: Monday 10 December
- Draft Program Available: 18 January 2019
- Early Bird Registration Closes: Friday 29 March 2019